Friday, January 22, 2010

Tonight's Mess



LABELS!!!!.  Tonight I made labels for all the goodies I make.   I used interfaced weaver cloth, StazOn Ink Pad: Jet Black, and small letter stamps.  It was fun to making different shapes with different colors.  Too bad my pinking shears are dull,  it would be fun to use those for the edges.

I made a not so perfect circle by tracing around a small lid right on the fabric. Then carefully sewed inside the circle using an embroidery foot.  Then cut, pressed and stamped.
TGIF!  I am getting out of here!



2 comments:

  1. So fun to log on your blog and see a personal greeting. Bobbie and I really enjoyed looking at your updates. You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI!! Finally figured out how to post on here..some weird thing I had to go to a different place on my blog. Loved the labels! Looks like you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete