Monday, December 28, 2009

Little Box of Heaven



I fell in love with these vintage angels that I found at a nearby thrift store.  When I got them home I inspected them and noticed each one is stamped West Germany.  What a fun find.  To bad that I have to wait untill next year to put them on my tree. : (

Christmas Angels inside every Christmas tree
Thrive on the spirit of love that Christmas brings
They sing songs to Jesus
And proclaim their love
They raise hands to heaven
Sending love up above
They flitter and flutter like lights on the tree
Waiting for morning when kids rise with glee
Christmas angels inside every tree
Come alive when we set them free
Our love and our hopes in Jesus they sing
The morning we rise and share in Christmas' true meaning

Poem By Kelly Writings       http://hubpages.com/hub/Christmas-Angels-Inside-Every-Tree-Poem

1 comment: